Eliminate a Trip with Mobile Check Deposit
We know that a trip to the bank is not always the most convenient or exciting activity. While it may not be possible to eliminate these trips altogether, we’ve given you a way to reduce the amount of time you spend in line for basic banking services—like cashing checks. It’s a routine we all know too well. We wanted to find a way to make this transaction easier and more convenient for you—our client.
You now have the option to deposit checks with something most people always have available—your phones. Instead of driving to your closest bank branch or Renasant ATM, the Renasant Mobile App gives you the option to deposit a check from just about anywhere using mobile check deposit. It’s free and it’s as simple as taking a picture and typing in a little info.
The process can seem a little complicated when explained, but we promise it’s easy. Watch this video and see how quick and easy depositing checks with your phone can be.
- Select “deposit check” in the Renasant Bank app.
- Read and then tap “continue” on the notice page.
- Sign the check. Write your name, account number, and “for mobile deposit only” on the back of it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, and photograph both the front and back of the check, when prompted.
- Type in the amount on the check, and choose the account where you want it deposited.
- Tap “continue,” and you’re done. Make sure to hold on to the hard copy of the check until it processes.
- After five days, you can rip up the check, and throw it away.