ELIMINATE A TRIP WITH MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
We know that a trip to the bank is not always the most convenient or exciting activity. While it may not be possible to eliminate these trips altogether, you have the option to deposit checks with something most people always have available—your phone. Instead of driving to your closest bank branch or Renasant ATM, the Renasant Mobile App gives you the option to deposit a check from just about anywhere using mobile check deposit.
Watch this video and see how quick and easy depositing checks with your phone can be.
- Endorse the back of your check. Print “For Mobile Deposit Only at Renasant Bank” and sign your name below. Checks must be endorsed by all payees named on the front of the check.
- Open the Renasant Bank app.
- Click +, then tap Deposit and Continue
- Review the mobile deposit guidelines and allow Renasant to access your device’s camera (if necessary).
- Tap Front and Back to take pictures of each side. Be sure to keep the check inside the framing guidelines.
- Confirm your account information and check amount, as well as the email address you’d like your receipt sent to, then tap Continue.
- After five days, you can rip up the check, and throw it away.
*Deposits are subject to a Daily Limit and a 10-Day Limit as specified in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure Notice.